Did I Hear That Right?

Monday, September 11, 2006

And so it begins....

I have often wondered why I hadn't started a blog until now. I like writing and some have said that I write good well. I can be somewhat shy, so that may have kept me from declaring my thoughts publicly.

It took awhile, but I may have discovered the reason....I've been lazy. I don't think the actual writing of posts would be a problem. It's just that every time I would start the process of setting up the blog, it seemed like too much trouble or some solitaire game was calling. Plus, it was hard coming up with a name that hadn't already been taken.

Why "myoneliner"? Well, I have always enjoyed quotes (mostly movie and TV quotes), and have friends that often communicate in quotes. I have even come up with a few one-liners of my own. So I thought that a portion of the blog will be a quote of the day (week, month, bicentennial). Feel free to leave a comment if you think you know the source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home