Did I Hear That Right?

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sports #27

"Greatness courts failure."

Update: Another clue...
"This is for Venturi who thinks I should lay up."
"What does he know? He only won this tournament before you were born."

Update: Another one. I'll admit I've never seen this movie, so I have no idea if the clues are really obscure or would give it away.
"You know why I still hit that shot?"
"Yeah, because it's the only way you could beat Dave Simms."
"No."
"'Cause it was that look in your face..."
"I hit it again because that shot was a defining moment, and when a defining moment comes along, you define the moment... or the moment defines you."

Update: I figured Bob would know. It is Tin Cup.

2 Comments:

  • I had no idea by the first quote. The second quote made me think it was a golf movie. The third quote confirmed it was neither of the two golf movies I've seen.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 11:08 AM  

  • Tin Cup

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home