Did I Hear That Right?

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Holiday #12

"I wasn't sleeping, chief. It's just that I haven't been able to sleep these last few months. I forgot how. So I was just practicing. "

Update: Hint - This is one of the worst Christmas movies ever made. Another quote:
"No siree! We're going out the good ol' fashioned way. Prancer and Dancer and Donder and Blitzen, and Vixen and Nixon... oh, consarnit I get those names mixed up, but the KIDS know their names."

Update: All the best quotes are from the Mystery Science Theater version of 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'

4 Comments:

  • I would guess "A Charlie Brown Christmas" based on the use of "chief", but I'm not sure.

    By Blogger adam, at 11:59 PM  

  • I was thinking that "chief" could also be an elf referring to Santa Claus. If that's the case, it could be any number of movies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

  • After you said "worst" Christmas movies ever, I could think of no other: "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians". The second quote confirms it. The only possible way to tolerate this movie is MST3K. I think its the same episode as "Let's Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas". Classic.

    By Blogger adam, at 4:41 PM  

  • That's the first thing I thought of as well.
    "Hooray for Santy Claus! Cha Cha Cha."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home