Did I Hear That Right?

Friday, December 01, 2006

Holiday #3

"That silly elf song is driving me crazy."

Update: Expanded clue:
"How can I eat? That elf song is driving me crazy."
"You're gonna disappoint the children. They expect a fat Santa."

Update: It is my favorite Christmas special...Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I enjoyed it a lot as a kid. They even had commercials for Norelco shavers using the elf characters. Other great quotes:

"Whoever heard of a Charlie in the Box?"

"I'd like to be a dentist."

"We'll have to outwit the fiend with our superior intelligence."
"How?"
"Douse your nose and run like crazy!"

2 Comments:

  • Rudolf the rednosed raindeer? Like the old school one on tv?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • Dad, I just watched this show while I was babysitting tonight. I realized my favorite quote from it is: "I'm CUTE, I'm CUTE, she thinks I'm CUTE!!!!!" I was laughing out loud and the girls looked at me funny. And of course I'm in love with the misfit elf who wants to be a dentist. But that's to be expected.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home