Did I Hear That Right?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday #14

"Ahh, smell those Christmas trees. You can keep your 'Channel' Number 5, just give me a whiff of the old lonesome pine. That symbol of brotherly love, that centerpiece that all mankind gathers around to share the cranberry sauce shaped like a can. "

Update: Another clue:
"Think about it: a guy who flies around the whole world in one night. It just doesn't quite correspond to the laws of time and travel. "
"Now, now, now, now, now, it's possible. You take the International Date Line, multiply it by the Time Zones, divided by the accelerated rotation of the earth... uh, carry the 1, and, uh, allowing for the Vernal Equinox on the Tropic of Cancer, he might just pull it off. "

Update: Congratulations to Cherise, with an assist by Micah, on "Ernest Saves Christmas", know what I mean?

2 Comments:

  • These quotes are hilarious, but I'm not exactly sure what they are from. Just a guess: A Charlie Brown Christmas?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

  • Ok, I know I've heard this.
    I'm going to guess Ernest Saves Christmas.

    But Micah gets credit for the name, all I came up with was, "That Ernest Christmas movie"

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home