Did I Hear That Right?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Musical #8

"And in my happiness, I forgive you all!"
"Forgive me? How dare she forgive me?"

Update: Another clue:
"I suppose I shall simply have to rise to the occasion and do something spectacular, yet again. And spectaculars always take so much out of me... It was the same with Snow White. All the same, you young girls: never do as you're told! Men are MUCH easier. "

Update: This is probably a lesser know movie, but I have always enjoyed it. Another quote:
"Is the ceremony over? What a relief!"

Update: Some lyrics. I'm hoping Jason knows this one:
"We must be protocoligorically correct."

Update: I figured I would have to go with an easier clue. This is from The Slipper and the Rose. It had more depth as a retelling of Cinderella, as it went into the political consequences of the prince marrying a commoner. Plus, there are some good songs by the Sherman Brothers (Mary Poppins) and some great one liners.

3 Comments:

  • This is entirely a guess, but it sounds like it could be from Evita.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • Ok, now I know it. The Slipper and the Rose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • haha, I finally just got it too :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home