Did I Hear That Right?

Friday, September 15, 2006

You Might Learn Something From this Quote

"Thanks, Mr. Narwhal"

If you get stuck on this, follow this link for a hint:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narwhal

Update: Mrs Ham correctly answered Elf. I always thought that Buddy was saying Thanks, Mr Norwall, in the same way that someone would say Thanks, Mr Jones. I had never heard of a Narwhal. Frankly, I think it would have been funnier if Buddy had just picked a random name instead of naming the creature, but that's just me.

2 Comments:

  • That's Elf, isn't it?

    By Blogger Lola Bacon, at 7:55 AM  

  • I think the joke is for people who actually know what a narwhal is. For the rest, it's just a curious creature that Buddy calls "Mr. Norwall"

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home