Did I Hear That Right?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Post for Today

"We are number one. All others are number two, or lower."

Update: Another clue:

"There's another chicken. Crazy chicken world."

Update: Way to go Janaki! It's Mystery Men. I wasn't familiar with the chicken quote, but I thought it was hilarious. The first one was by the character The Sphinx. Here are some more of his gems:
"To learn my teachings, I must first teach you how to learn."
"He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions.
"You must be like wolf pack, not six pack."
"You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums."
"When you care what is outside, what is inside cares for you."
"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack. "

4 Comments:

  • I have no idea, but I really like it.

    By Blogger adam, at 8:51 AM  

  • This one actually sounds familiar. I've had NO CLUE for quite some time now. At least today I have some hope! =)

    By Blogger Mrs. D_Long, at 9:40 AM  

  • ...i think this is mystery men... i think.

    -janaki

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • It's been over a week. Where's the quotes?

    By Blogger adam, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home