Did I Hear That Right?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year - New Theme

I'm back after a week with relatives. Since 2007 can be considered a sequel to 2006, I thought I would try quotes from movie sequels. This could last awhile, given Hollywood's propensity for repeating themselves. I'll save remakes for a separate theme.

Sequel #1
"I feel like a Kentucky Fried idiot. "

Update: Another quote
"Do you have a criminal record?"
"Nothin' worth braggin' about."

Update: Ok. Now that I know you're still looking, here's another clue:
"You're gonna eat lightnin'; you're gonna crap thunder. "

Update: I can see we're getting closer. Try this one.
"How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe."
"Condominiums? "
"Yeah, condominiums."
"I never use 'em."

Update: Time to get easier
"Except for my kid bein' born, this is the greatest night in the history of my life. "

Update: There we go...Rocky II

6 Comments:

  • To disprove the myth that no one is checking quotes any more:
    I am checking, I just don't know what movie these are from.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • i have no idea. i do check too.

    By Blogger janakianne, at 11:45 AM  

  • I now know for sure that I have seen this movie, but I'm still not sure what these quotes are from.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • No idea.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 11:28 AM  

  • I check too. And I know.

    Rocky II

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:08 AM  

  • way to go bob!!! i had to google it, then I couldn't post the answer, of course! ( i've never seen it btw )

    By Blogger janakianne, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home