Did I Hear That Right?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sequel #11

"You know whats gross, guys that don't wear bellbottoms... yecch."

Update: Another clue:
"You see, a deck consists of 52 cards, and if the hearts didn't work with the diamonds and the spades with the clubs, then how the heck would we ever play a game of Gin Rummy? So, in keeping with the spirit of togetherness, I'm sure you kids know the right thing to do. "

Update: A clue with a character name in it.
"Dad, I think I hit him in the head with these. I'm sorry, Mr. Phillips."
"Peter, drumsticks are not toys."
"Oh, they're not drumsticks, Dad. They're weapons."
"Well, weapons are not toys either, Peter."

Update: The correct answer is indeed "A Very Brady Sequel"

(and for the quote challenge in the comments, I believe it was from Army of Darkness)

5 Comments:

  • sounds like The Brady Bunch. Hmm... I'm not sure what movie would be along those lines, though.--let alone a sequel.

    By Blogger Mrs. D_Long, at 9:51 AM  

  • These quotes don't sound familiar at all.

    By Blogger adam, at 4:16 PM  

  • Laurel is on the right track....

    By Blogger Danny, at 9:40 AM  

  • I got some imput from Casey here at work and he suggested "National Lampoon's Vegas Vaccation." --

    He also wants to chime in with his own "SEQUEL QUOTE". He said, "See if he knows this one.." (that's refering to you Danny)

    "Good. Bad. I'm the one with the gun."

    By Blogger Mrs. D_Long, at 2:57 PM  

  • Well, now that I'm more informed. There actually IS a Brady Bunch sequel. So in all actuality I got it right without knowing it even existed. A VERY BRADY SEQUEL

    By Blogger Mrs. D_Long, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home