Did I Hear That Right?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sequel #15

"Don't tell me, you're from outer space."
"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."

Update: Another clue....
"Your use of language has altered since our arrival. It is currently laced with, shall we say, more colorful metaphors, "double dumb-ass on you" and so forth."
"Oh, you mean the profanity?"
"Yes."
"Well that's simply the way they talk here. Nobody pays any attention to you unless you swear every other word. "

Update: Congratulations, Kat. You got "Star Trek IV: The Journey Home"

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like it should be from something like Spaceballs. I love the Mel Brooks usque theme on quotes :)

    By Blogger catarac, at 5:21 PM  

  • I'm bad at sequels. I guess I don't watch them.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 8:16 AM  

  • Hey, one I think I know!! Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. It was the "double dumb ass on you" that gave it away, although, "I only work in space" sounded awfully familiar. :-)

    By Blogger Kat, at 11:17 AM  

  • Before I read the comments I figured out it was a Star Trek movie, but I had no idea which one.

    By Blogger adam, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home