Did I Hear That Right?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Name Game #11

"I have rid England of her enemies. What do I do now? Am I to be made of stone? Must I be touched by nothing?"

Update: Another clue:
"Does not a queen sit under the same stars as any other woman?"

Update: This is a harder one. Another clue:
"You are accused of conspiring with Sir Thomas Wyatt and others against Her Sovereign Majesty, and are arrested for treason. I have been commanded to take you hence from this place... to the Tower."

Update: Another one:
"I am not Queen yet!"
"But you will be. ________, Queen of England. A court to worship you, a country to obey you. Poems written revering your beauty, music composed in your honor, and they will mean nothing to you. I will mean nothing to you."

Update: Very good. To fill in the blank, it is Elizabeth, starring Cate Blanchett, who was nominated for Best Actress.

1 Comments:

  • I've never seen it, but I know there was a movie called Elizabeth with Cate Blanchett in the late 90's. That is my guess.

    By Blogger adam, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home