Did I Hear That Right?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Name Game #16

"We looked for the good in them, and we found it, didn't we?"

Update: Another clue:

"I see your point. Strike hard on Sunday the excessiveness of God's wrath and hope they carry it with them a few days into the week!"
"Exactly."

Update: Another one:

"My father always used to say that if we ever had the kind of money you have, we'd have steak and ice cream three times every day!"

Update: It was more challenging to find quotes without the word 'glad' in it, as anyone who has seen Pollyanna know that she was always playing the 'glad game'.

3 Comments:

  • Sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

    By Blogger adam, at 3:15 PM  

  • Isn't that from "Pollyanna"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • I'm thinking Jason's right.

    By Blogger Kat, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home