Did I Hear That Right?

Monday, November 05, 2007

Title #3

"Listen son. You may do things differently than other people."
"What? Chase cars, and bite the mailman?"

Update: Another clue:
"Listen Dad, I'm howling at the Moon, I'm dodging silver bullets. I have a $5 haircut, I'm struggling at school. I have problems already Dad. I don’t need this one."

Update: Good job! It is Teen Wolf. Another great quote from the coach:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. "

3 Comments:

  • The Shaggy Dog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • OH! I don't know the name of the movie, but isn't it Wolfman or something like that?

    By Blogger Lola Bacon, at 11:55 AM  

  • One of Michael J. Fox's finer moments (other than the summer camp classic "Poison Ivy") - Teen Wolf!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home