Did I Hear That Right?

Monday, August 06, 2007

Name Game #20

"They don't want the classic horror films anymore. Today it's all giant bugs. Giant spiders, giant grasshoppers... Who will believe such nonsense?"

Update: Another clue:
"Well, I'm going to need some antennae."
"No! You're the ruler of the galaxy! Show a little taste!"

Update: Hopefully this one will give it away...
"I like to dress in women's clothing."
"You're a fruit?"
"No, not at all. I love women. Wearing their clothes makes me feel closer to them."

Update: It is indeed Ed Wood. Great performances by Johnny Depp and Martin Landau (nominated for best supporting actor). At times hard to watch (language is kind of rough), but it was also hard to look away.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds quite familiar, but it's possible once again that I have not seen it.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 1:03 PM  

  • I'll do it because you finally posted a quote I remember from the movie:

    Ed Wood

    Brilliant, hilarious movie. And, Danny, if you ever want to come over and watch my DVDs of Ed Wood's films, you're always welcome.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home