Did I Hear That Right?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sports Musicals?

I'm back. Needed a little break. I was having a hard time deciding which theme to use next. In honor of the March Madness basketball tournament, I thought I would do sports movies. However, I know there are some that wouldn't know too many, and as they may have already been frustrated by the sequels theme, I decided to add a second category and alternate them.

I figure if you don't know sports, you may know musicals, and vice versa. I happen to love both. I can only think of one sports musical off-hand, so there won't be much crossover. The posts will be clearly labeled with the category.

Note: For the musicals category, I will be giving one extra bit of help. If the quote is from the lyrics of a song, I will put it in italics. Spoken quotes will be regular font.

Ready....go sing yourself a home run!

1 Comments:

  • nice combo of sports and musicals. I'm very excited for the musicals :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home