Did I Hear That Right?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Let's try an easier one

"She seemed so solemn and cross."

"Never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint."

Update: OK, that was a pretty unknown quote from a very known movie. Someone ought to get it from this one:

"That's a pie crust promise. Easily made easily broken."

Update: Yes, this is Mary Poppins. I don't know if I would have guessed it from the first quote, but I thought it was pretty funny.

This begins Disney week. All of the quotes come from Disney movies, both animated and live action.

3 Comments:

  • I don't even recognize this one.

    By Blogger adam, at 12:31 PM  

  • Neither do I.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 12:41 PM  

  • The second line of the first quote really threw me off, but now it is clear to me that this is from "Mary Poppins."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home