Did I Hear That Right?

Monday, October 02, 2006

80's Week #1

"I hit the wrong note. I'm not Liberace you know!"

Update: Jason seems to think he knows....Here are some other quotes. Tell me if he is right:

"In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play."
----------
"Pinchers of Peril... saved by my Pinchers of Peril!"
----------
"First you gotta do the truffle shuffle."
----------
"I'm setting booty traps."

Update:It has been confirmed that this is from The Goonies.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't that the "Piano of Death" scene from "The Goonies"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

  • I almost had it with the first quote, but then got it with the toupee quote which is a scene with many quality quotes when Chunk is confessing all the bad things he's done.

    By Blogger adam, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home