Did I Hear That Right?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Disney Week #1

"I have an excellent idea, Let's change the subject!"

(remember - I try to start with challenging ones first)

Update: Yes, this is from Alice in Wonderland. Spoken by the March Hare, it was one of many great quotes I could have used, such as:

Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea?
Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.

3 Comments:

  • As much as I incessantly quote Disney movies, I will never have the depth of Disney wisdom that Danny has.

    I can't place this one.

    By Blogger WallaWallaDay, at 4:49 PM  

  • That comes from one of my favorite books/movies/plays (I played the character who spoke this line in a 4th grade performance): Alice In Wonderland

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:49 AM  

  • What character said this line?

    By Blogger adam, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home